Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My sick little Ella

So right after getting home from our weekend get away Ella got sick. Her asthma was terrible, she had a fever and she was coughing and wheezing like crazy. After a visit to her doctor she was put on antibiotics, a liquid steroid for her lungs and she has to do her nebulizer every 4 hours. She is starting to get better but now Ethan is sick . . . I just can't win. Good thing I have sick leave from work. Here is a picture of took of Ella, I walked in on her doing her nebulizer and she was watching some show like "What not to wear", I thought it was pretty funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, those kids of ours spreading their yucky sickness to everyone who they encounter...what will we do?
Thanks for being so great this week while we were sick!

Anonymous said...

Yikes...trying times..glad to hear she is doing better!

Post a Comment