Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OMG, the Jonas Brothers!!!!1

On June 26th, Emma, her friend Quincy and me (Dad) went to see the Jonas Brothers in concert.


We had some pretty high up seats, but the kids didn't mind. They could at least tell them all apart, but I couldn't.


The kids were pretty psyched about it - getting all goofy and chatty in the line, telling me we should have left later so we didn't have to wait so long, then screaming every time someone thought they saw the JB's (kid named moniker). However, I'm sure you could guess how I felt about the event.


Overall, the concert was fairly good, lots of stuff going on and the kids got to jump up and down and sing along with all the songs, so I guess they really enjoyed it. I think Emma even said I was the best dad ever. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment