Monday, August 31, 2009

When did they get so big?

First day of school! 8/31/09. Emma starts 4th grade! wow! Ethan started kindergarten! They grew up way too fast! Both were very excited to get back to school. I am thankful my kids LOVE school. Ella tells me she wants to go too. She had to have her picture by the front door also.


Here is Ethan lined up by his classroom. He looks mad but the sun was right in his face so he couldn't look at me very well.

I did fine until his teacher told them to wave to their parents and went inside. I started to cry after that.

1 comments:

Young family said...

Cute pictures of the kids...I was going to offer you dropping Emma off at my house in the morning.. so she isn't by her self... especially on Wed. now that school starts later on those days... Let me know... And, are the kids getting home okay by themselves????

Post a Comment