Monday, October 5, 2009

I love to see the temple . . . .

Since the kids had this last Thursday and Friday off of school I thought it would be a great time to take our last trip down to Utah for the year and visit the great grandparents plus I really wanted to take the kids and go to Temple Square. I invited my mom to come along, it was nice being able to get to hang out with her and get some alone time. Ever since we went through the temple in July, Ella is always talking about going back so I thought she would enjoy seeing a BIG temple. It was perfect weather, not too hot and not too cold. We got really lucky. Considering it was the Friday before Conference it was not very busy, The only thing that could have made it perfect is if Nathan would have been able to go with us.


2 comments:

Young family said...

That is so fun you took the time to do that! It looks like you had a great time... All the pictures are so cute!

Lisa said...

Your kids are SO cute!! I love their smiling faces :)

Post a Comment