Monday, January 17, 2011

Ethan's 7th Birthday

We started by going to Red Robin for dinner where they sang Happy Birthday and he got an ice cream sundae.


After dinner we came home and had a couple of Ethan's best friends over. As you can see, Tanner didn't want to be in the picture.

He got an Atlantis Lego set from Grandma and Grandpa Oregon!


Army guys from Tanner, which Ethan just loves. I have no idea why I never got Ethan anything like this. He plays with it nonstop and the other kids want to play too.

I giant cupcake with Orange and Blue Sprinkles! Yummy.

We got him that Nerf Stampede he has wanted. 60 darts all over my house! The thing is huge and almost bigger than him!

Happy Birthday to my special little guy, it makes me sad you are getting so big but at the same time I love watching you get excited about getting 100% on your spelling tests at school, reading your books in record time and learning how to tie your shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment